VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 11:10:42 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Things that make one go hmmmmm  (Read 2400 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2013, 12:18:58 EDT »

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/may/14/ut-fires-head-of-student-judicial-affairs-office/

Someone associated with the student program on campus impacts the athletic program.   

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 02:01:46 EDT »

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/may/14/ut-fires-head-of-student-judicial-affairs-office/

Someone associated with the student program on campus impacts the athletic program.   

Salvador VOLi and I went to high school with Jenny and know her well. I hope, when the facts are established, that it isn't what it seems. She is not a bad person, unless things have changed a lot. 

TNsportsradio was nothing but jokes about it this morning. I'm just shaking my head, stunned.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 03:07:23 EDT »

No reason to think she is a bad person. Not many facts out yet.

Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:11:41 EDT »

No reason to think she is a bad person. Not many facts out yet.

I agree. But her reputation is destroyed already. Since Jimmy Hyams broke this story I'll assume the leak about it came from a source in the AD, which would be twice this month. Now, this was going to come out eventually, but I sure we wish we could know the facts before names are dragged through the mud and careers are in the balance.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 04:25:06 EDT »

I agree. But her reputation is destroyed already. Since Jimmy Hyams broke this story I'll assume the leak about it came from a source in the AD, which would be twice this month. Now, this was going to come out eventually, but I sure we wish we could know the facts before names are dragged through the mud and careers are in the balance.

It is for now, but if she is innocent, it will come out. If not, she will get what she deserves.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: