VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 07:43:29 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pats sign Tebow.*  (Read 3185 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2013, 11:16:11 EDT »

nm
Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 11:48:20 EDT »

This ought to be good. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 01:53:14 EDT »

"When are they going to bench that Brady loser and give Timmay a chance?"

Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 02:01:12 EDT »

Let the continuous ESPN coverage begin

Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 05:35:59 EDT »

Let the continuous ESPN coverage begin

No doubt. Skip Bayless will be happy. He will have something to talk about for the next several months.

Tebow could be useful in short-yardage and goal-line situations. But then again, are they gonna take Brady off the field?
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 07:04:45 EDT »

No doubt. Skip Bayless will be happy. He will have something to talk about for the next several months.

Tebow could be useful in short-yardage and goal-line situations. But then again, are they gonna take Brady off the field?

Icbw, but I don't think it wil be anything like the circuses that have gone on at previous stops for Tebow.  Brady could throw 5 first have INTs and no one will suggest they should bring Tebow in. NE will put the clamps down on what is said to the media, polar opposite of the Jets organization.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 03:29:24 EDT »

Pats have the best 3rd and 4th and one % in the NFL...Don't see them pulling Brady.

Who knows how they will use Tebow.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 03:46:29 EDT »

Pats have the best 3rd and 4th and one % in the NFL...Don't see them pulling Brady.

Who knows how they will use Tebow.

In all honestly, I think there's a pretty good chance Tebow doesn't even make the final squad when the season starts.  It's a pretty low risk move for the Pats.
Creek Walker
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 04:03:02 EDT »

In all honestly, I think there's a pretty good chance Tebow doesn't even make the final squad when the season starts.  It's a pretty low risk move for the Pats.

Much as I admire Tebow for his character, after seeing our Florida friends decide over the past 24 hours that Bill Belichick is the best coach ever and the Pats are the best/classiest NFL organization ever, I would very much look forward to watching their reaction if Tebow were cut.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 04:24:16 EDT »

Much as I admire Tebow for his character, after seeing our Florida friends decide over the past 24 hours that Bill Belichick is the best coach ever and the Pats are the best/classiest NFL organization ever, I would very much look forward to watching their reaction if Tebow were cut.

The eternal struggle... being a big fan of Tebow as a person, but coming to terms with the fact that his success makes the Gators puff out their chests.  How a guy like Tebow ever jived that slimeball Urban, I'll never know.  One guy seems like a great guy, the other is a creep.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: