VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 10:42:49 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Uh, so the POTUS is coming to my workplace next week...  (Read 1632 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2013, 03:11:24 EDT »

This should be interesting...

http://www.newschannel9.com/news/top-stories/stories/obama-coming-chattanooga-6350.shtml

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 06:00:44 EDT »

Well, now crap! I bit on the link and now obviously the NSA is aware that at least I'm aware. Watch for the helicopters; well now they're drones!

Seriously, if you get a chance to shake the hand of the President - do it! And if it matters: I don't care who the President of the United States is, they are due all the respect of the office in their presence. For a Joe Blow working American on the street, he's on his own.

G
murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 04:16:17 EDT »

That's cool. I'll never agree 100% with anyone on earth, and that includes politicians. Sometimes I vote for the 37% agreement person over the 34% agreement guy.

And sure, people are people, but if you get to see the Pres you should do it.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 05:27:34 EDT »

higher taxes and more regulation creates jobs and demand for goods...I'm too dumb to understand. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: