VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 04:35:15 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Denver is a 26 point favorite over Jacksonville tomorrow  (Read 2212 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2013, 04:14:31 EDT »

I don't think I've ever seen an NFL line that big.

Creek Walker
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 04:17:24 EDT »

As good as Denver's offense is, their D was exposed big time last week. I was hoping the Denver we saw the first 4 weeks of the season was as invincible as they truly appeared. Still see this as a 13-3 type of team, but their D is going to leave them exposed at times.

Just not tomorrow. 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 04:25:15 EDT »

As good as Denver's offense is, their D was exposed big time last week. I was hoping the Denver we saw the first 4 weeks of the season was as invincible as they truly appeared. Still see this as a 13-3 type of team, but their D is going to leave them exposed at times.

Just not tomorrow. 

Even though their defense is going to improve drastically when Bailey and Miller return, 13-3 sounds about right to me.  All this talk about running the table is crazy.  I think their first loss may come next week at Indy, but you gotta think Peyton will be jacked for that one.  He may will them to a win all by himself.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 08:58:53 EDT »

Even though their defense is going to improve drastically when Bailey and Miller return, 13-3 sounds about right to me.  All this talk about running the table is crazy.  I think their first loss may come next week at Indy, but you gotta think Peyton will be jacked for that one.  He may will them to a win all by himself.

Man, I can't wait for that game...it'll be great. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 09:13:13 EDT »

I've never seen a team play as many "event" games as Denver has/will this year.  They've already opened hosting the SB champ Ravens in a playoff rematch, they went to NY for the Manning Bowl, hosted Philly and their new age offense that was supposed to set the league on its head, and went to Dallas (whenever they play anyone decent, it's always overhyped just because they're the Cowboys).  In the next few weeks they'll have Peyton's return to Indy, the annual Manning/Brady grudge match, two games against a KC team that is still unbeaten, and will host RG3 and the Redskins.  I can't remember a team playing this many BIG regular season games.  There's no way they win them all. 

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 11:53:05 EDT »

I've never seen a team play as many "event" games as Denver has/will this year.  They've already opened hosting the SB champ Ravens in a playoff rematch, they went to NY for the Manning Bowl, hosted Philly and their new age offense that was supposed to set the league on its head, and went to Dallas (whenever they play anyone decent, it's always overhyped just because they're the Cowboys).  In the next few weeks they'll have Peyton's return to Indy, the annual Manning/Brady grudge match, two games against a KC team that is still unbeaten, and will host RG3 and the Redskins.  I can't remember a team playing this many BIG regular season games.  There's no way they win them all. 

They might not win today!   

Though I expect them to...

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: