VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 08:22:41 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in a dog??  (Read 3790 times)
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2013, 07:05:45 EDT »

I'm so mad...why are people so irresponsible!?  Anyway...I just heard from a friend about her neighbor who has a pure bred Golden Retriever with papers but they have decided the puppy is going to be too big...so they don't want him any longer.      If anyone is interested let me know and I will put you in touch with them.  I think "Butch" is a fine name for a little puppy. 
VOLveeta
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:16:46 EDT »

How old is the puppy?
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 09:15:08 EDT »

How old is the puppy?

I don't know all the details yet.  As soon as I do I will let you know.
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 12:25:09 EDT »

How old is the puppy?

I'm not 100% sure but my friend thinks he is 6 months old.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 06:05:10 EDT »

Maybe...keep us posted.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 03:49:39 EDT »

Maybe...keep us posted.
I'm waiting on an email from the owners. I am worried they took him to a shelter. The local PAWS will keep them a few weeks and then theykill them. I told my friend to get him and bring him to me but I hhaven't heard from her either.
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 10:54:02 EDT »

I'm waiting on an email from the owners. I am worried they took him to a shelter. The local PAWS will keep them a few weeks and then theykill them. I told my friend to get him and bring him to me but I hhaven't heard from her either.

If they took him to a shelter, let me know and I can get in touch with TVGRR and have them rescue him.  Our Golden pup is right at 6 months old and, yes, he is big?  You know why? Because Goldens get big. Dumbasses.

Bammer suxes! That is all!
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 11:50:01 EDT »

If nothing else, I will definitely foster the dog until a home can be found.  But there is a good chance I will take it permanently, as my current dog seems to enjoy having other dogs around and has a severe case of seperation anxiety.  Having another pooch might help with that.

Volveeta has dibs though.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: