VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 08:35:57 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Irritating ending  (Read 2025 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2013, 12:48:09 EDT »

Why didn't Butch try any harder to score on our last drive?  Not that it matters, of course.   
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 12:52:40 EDT »

Why didn't Butch try any harder to score on our last drive?  Not that it matters, of course.   

Suppose you get Dobbs hurt.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 01:03:41 EDT »

Yeah should have gone for it...but Dobbs looked pretty good!   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 01:04:22 EDT »

Suppose you get Dobbs hurt.

To the last person who made that point I said why not just quit and go home when it's 28-0 in the second quarter if that's the case. I don't even care about scoring, but you have a brand new QB in the game who might very well be starting against a top 5 team next week. Game reps matter.
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 01:16:02 EDT »

To the last person who made that point I said why not just quit and go home when it's 28-0 in the second quarter if that's the case. I don't even care about scoring, but you have a brand new QB in the game who might very well be starting against a top 5 team next week. Game reps matter.

My feelings, also. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: