VTTW Board Index
June 26, 2024, 04:49:30 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Chattanooga at Tennessee, August 31, 2024, 12:45 p.m. ET, SEC Network. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Well, on the face of it...  (Read 3783 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2013, 06:18:42 EST »

...this would appear to be the tallest odds the SEC has faced on this NC streak.  Can AU beat FSU?  They'll be a decided underdog, but I think they will.

droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 06:22:20 EST »

...this would appear to be the tallest odds the SEC has faced on this NC streak.  Can AU beat FSU?  They'll be a decided underdog, but I think they will.

Something like 60-59? 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 06:30:20 EST »

Something like 60-59? 

Whoever has the ball last wins.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 06:54:39 EST »

Aub wins.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 07:33:30 EST »

Underdog?  they will effing kill them...FSU might be favored, but IMO they should not be.

Who have they faced?  Clemson?  Any other teams?  Didn't Clemson just get schooled by USC jr?

Oh but FSU has a good D...yeah, so did bammer.  Honestly I don't think FSU should even be favored, but I am guessing the majority of bettors won't see it that way, so maybe the line will favor FSU.

Might be a close game, but I expect Auburn to win

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 07:40:02 EST »

Underdog?  they will effing kill them...FSU might be favored, but IMO they should not be.

Who have they faced?  Clemson?  Any other teams?  Didn't Clemson just get schooled by USC jr?

Oh but FSU has a good D...yeah, so did bammer.  Honestly I don't think FSU should even be favored, but I am guessing the majority of bettors won't see it that way, so maybe the line will favor FSU.

Might be a close game, but I expect Auburn to win

Gus Malzahn with a month to prepare?  Auburn will run it down their throats.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2013, 07:43:59 EST »

Gus Malzahn with a month to prepare?  Auburn will run it down their throats.

Yeah, they haven't seen anything like Auburn I don't think.

Jimbo Fisher was running his mouth about how the ACC doesn't "take a back seat to anybody" because they have 11 bowl teams.

Get ready for some pain Jimbo....

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Memphisvolunteer
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2013, 03:04:13 EST »

One of my friends and I were talking about this and he said FSU will kill them and I said I am not so sure.  Auburn's rushing attack is awesome.  I thought Auburn would have problems with Bama's D and they didn't.  I then thought Auburn would have problems with Miz D Line and they didn't.  I just think that Offense is hard to stop and FSU had the weakest schedule among the last 4 teams in the BCS standings...so it isn't like they are all world.  Their FR QB last night made some FR throws too. 
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2013, 03:15:27 EST »

Well one thing's for sure.. I'm more excited and looking forward to the FSU-AUB matchup than I would've been for OSU, and that's not just because I despise OSU.  It's just going to be a better football game.
Creek Walker
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2013, 05:32:54 EST »

Should be a great game. Auburn's offense is good but did anyone flip over from the Ohio State game last night to watch any of the FSU game? They flat-out dominated a pretty solid Duke team. And they likely have the Heisman winner at QB.

I'm not sure which team to root for. On one hand, when Auburn is as strong as Auburn can be, that's bad for Alabama. OTOH, when Florida State is as strong as Florida State can be, that's bad for Florida. It's a win-win, I guess. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: