VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 09:39:01 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Both teams are shooting the lights out...  (Read 1786 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2014, 01:39:51 EDT »

We can't win this kind of game.  We need to just keep this close until Maymon comes back (probably the 2nd half) and then hopefully turn it into a grinder.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 02:07:33 EDT »

62% for meatchicken....they can't keep that up

Deep hole, but plenty of time left

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 02:11:56 EDT »

If they keep getting wide open looks, they can.  We have to handle the pick and roll better. 

Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 02:42:06 EDT »

Since you can't say anything that can be perceived as negative about the basketball team right now without being labeled a "non-fan," I've kept my mouth shut this week, but I never thought Tennessee stood much of a chance in this game. It was just a terrible matchup. Tennessee hasn't played as well as they played in the first three games, but they aren't playing terribly. The FT shooting is a disappointment. Aside from that, there's only so much you can do against a team that shoots the ball as well as Michigan, and Tennessee doesn't have the personnel to match up well against those shooters on the defensive end.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 03:29:24 EDT »

One questionable call away from winning...that's not bad

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: