VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 06:15:18 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Respect the KPD's authoritah, or they will choke a b**ch  (Read 4816 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2014, 12:26:29 EDT »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614386/Tennessee-police-photographed-choking-unresisting-college-student-passes-out.html

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 12:30:05 EDT »

Correction- those are sheriff's deputies, not KPD.  

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 01:13:51 EDT »

Wow...although it's the sheriff's, what I do know is that at my HS in the 80s there was a certain starting QB __ ____, who, according to the team manager who sat next to me in one class, was always on speed during each and every game.  Further, according to my other friend who played on the team, he got one of the cheerleaders pregnant and insisted she get an abortion.  I remember her crying at at school all the time to this day.

This waste of space had no scholarship prospects...during his two years starting we were 1-19.  He had no ambition of attending college either.

So what did he do?  Join the KPD, of course!  Within two years of graduating HS, which he barely managed.  He was the very stereotype of a dumb HS jock with no prospects after HS.

No disrespect to the honorable members of the KPD, which I am sure exist, but the fact that they accepted him always made me wonder.  

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 04:27:26 EDT by BanditVol » Logged

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 03:26:32 EDT »

& in a move sure to raise eyebrows ....   FIRED!

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2014/apr/27/kcso-actively-investigating-alleged-choking/

I'm sure that JJ running for reelection had nothing to do with that rapid termination ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 04:38:44 EDT »

& in a move sure to raise eyebrows ....   FIRED!

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2014/apr/27/kcso-actively-investigating-alleged-choking/

I'm sure that JJ running for reelection had nothing to do with that rapid termination ...

Has everything to do with it, but kind of hard to deny it was not deserved, to say the least.

Maybe because it's an election year, justice is done for once?

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2014, 09:27:08 EDT »

PIGS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: