VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 10:19:28 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hearing Charles Mosley  (Read 2426 times)
RipleyVol12
Starter

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2014, 03:26:55 EDT »

Was in a bad car accident. Can anyone confirm that?

GO VOLS!!!  
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 03:38:07 EDT by RipleyVol12 » Logged
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 03:43:24 EDT »

Was in a bad car accident. Can anyone confirm that?

GO VOLS!!!  

Broke two bones in one leg. Has to have surgery. Let's just hope it's not a career-ending thing.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 01:21:55 EDT »

THP says that back left tire blew and the car flipped over rail near the TN river bridge. Says if CM hadn't been wearing his seatbelt he would have probably been ejected. His tibia was broken but since has been repaired and looks like there will be a full recovery.  Probably will be a
redshirt this year though.  Nonetheless, thanking the Big Man upstairs that He and his parents are all ok.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 01:40:57 EDT »

THP says that back left tire blew and the car flipped over rail near the TN river bridge. Says if CM hadn't been wearing his seatbelt he would have probably been ejected. His tibia was broken but since has been repaired and looks like there will be a full recovery.  Probably will be a
redshirt this year though.  Nonetheless, thanking the Big Man upstairs that He and his parents are all ok.

Glad to hear he's going to be OK.  But here's what worries me: he recently weighed in at 374 pounds, and that's when he could walk.  If he wants to play in 2015, he's going to have to get his weight down, and that will be doubly tough now that he's going to be spending some time off his feet.  He'll have to show some real dedication and self-discipline if he wants to get on the field next year.

GreggO
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:57 EDT »

Glad to hear he's going to be OK.  But here's what worries me: he recently weighed in at 374 pounds, and that's when he could walk.  If he wants to play in 2015, he's going to have to get his weight down, and that will be doubly tough now that he's going to be spending some time off his feet.  He'll have to show some real dedication and self-discipline if he wants to get on the field next year.

I may have some insight here. I had a hip replacement some 13yrs ago and lost weight. I was up on my feet as soon as they took that blessed morphine pump line out of my arm, about two days (best I recall!!!!). I was then using a walker & crutches. I lost about 12-14 lbs and X2 complained to my internist the first trip back that I had lost the weight. He told her, "Think about it: it takes Gregg about two times the energy to do what he normally does. He's going to lose weight." So, maybe ............?

G
Volznut
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 03:18:37 EDT »

This isn't good, but based on what I read about the accident Charles and his family are lucky to be alive.

I'd say if everything goes well, he will be playing in 2016. Hope for the best.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: