VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 11:20:54 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Billy D is gone to the NBA...maybe  (Read 2011 times)
Creek Walker
« on: April 30, 2015, 07:31:47 EDT »

Billy Donovan has agreed to terms with the OKC Thunder. Of course it IS Billy D and the NBA. 

There are two schools of thought here: One, the SEC coaching fraternity just became weaker (and the SEC became easier to win for Gary Barnes). Two, Billy D had outlived his glory days at UF, as evidenced by his recent success, and it was time for him to move on.

Either way, I really like the guy.
Clockwork Orange
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 08:39:33 EDT »

I am thrilled. It's hard to imagine they could possibly replace him with someone as good, which is great for us. Also, I really like and respect the guy and it does me no good to like and respect a Florida coach.

"Stay patient and be strong, 'cause it's gonna hit. And when it hits, it's gonna hit hard."

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 10:44:11 EDT »

Will he do an about face like he did the last time? 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 12:44:51 EDT »

If it hurts the crocs, I'm all for it.  But OTOH, we did beat him more than most.  Especially when Bruce was here, but even Jerry, Buzz, and Cuonzo won their share against him.  Maybe we won't be so lucky against the next guy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: