VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 02:39:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of Titans firing Whisenhunt? Too bad an owner won't fire  (Read 6951 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2015, 07:47:19 EST »

themselves. Titans front office is terrible. On par with Redskins and Lions front office. Makes it hard to be a fan, but I am. Whisenhunt is a good coach. Fischer took all the crap he could from the front office and was smart enough to get away from this franchise.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 08:29:19 EST »

themselves. Titans front office is terrible. On par with Redskins and Lions front office. Makes it hard to be a fan, but I am. Whisenhunt is a good coach. Fischer took all the crap he could from the front office and was smart enough to get away from this franchise.

You forgot the cowgirls front office.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 02:21:00 EST »

I wish he'd had more time with MM...meaning more than 4 damn games. Since Whisenhunt has been there he had to work with at QB ......Locker Whitehurst Mettenburger NFL is a QB league and a QB league that has to play at a high level....Just look at Luck at the Colts, he's having a bad year and the Colts are paying for it.

Hate to see him fired after a year and a half....not much time IMO. But the 3 and 20 record is really bad and the past 3 games the Titans didn't even resemble a football team.
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 11:46:30 EST »

I blame the coach.  Why does he get a pass.  They won one game, why could they not win the other six?  If the players were better coached, they would have won.  Why do we not hold him accountable to us fans that expect more?  Is it alright with you that we lost six games? 

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 11:51:08 EST »

I blame the coach.  Why does he get a pass.  They won one game, why could they not win the other six?  If the players were better coached, they would have won.  Why do we not hold him accountable to us fans that expect more?  Is it alright with you that we lost six games? 
How much was he paid?  Shouldn't he be held accountable to produce. Doesn't an organization deserve value for their money spent?  Is Jones earning his at 4-4?

volsboyinsodak
Creek Walker
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 01:41:55 EST »

How much was he paid?  Shouldn't he be held accountable to produce. Doesn't an organization deserve value for their money spent?  Is Jones earning his at 4-4?

Dear God. Every. Single. Thread.
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 02:16:13 EST »

Dear God. Every. Single. Thread.

One trick pony.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 03:14:47 EST »

One trick pony.

Have you guys considered that maybe we've all been trolled?  I read this article the other day and thought, "I know someone just like that".   

http://gizmodo.com/ken-m-is-the-most-epic-troll-on-the-internet-1739028329

LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 04:52:51 EST »

I'm sorry,  I read it as Whisenhunt.   Didn't know you wanted to discuss Jones.   How do you feel about him?

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 05:12:36 EST »

Jones is more than earning his at 4-4!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 05:49:31 EST »

Ho much are WE paid to listen to your incessant WHINING about Jones.  We GOT that you HATE him a LONG time ago.  We need to be paid to read post by someone, who if he ever had a deep thought, would drown in a half inch of water ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 06:16:17 EST »

You guys know I have been posting here a long time. Do you not realize it is too easy to get a butt-hurt response from you? Why do you think I do it? But, since when are fans not allowed to be critical of their team? I am just pulling your chains. That being said, I appologize for being such a Debbie Downer. I am the biggest Vols fan. It's just fun to see how fired up I can get you. I will stop, for real this time. Back to actual football talk, I think Butch has a lot more pressure on him than we realize, to not lose one of these last 4 games. I honestly do not see a loss in these last four games.

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 08:05:10 EST »

You guys know I have been posting here a long time.
PAINFULLY aware ...

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
EmerilVOL
Heisman

Its Tailgating Time in Tennessee (AGAIN)!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 08:54:55 EST »

You guys know I have been posting here a long time. Do you not realize it is too easy to get a butt-hurt response from you? Why do you think I do it? But, since when are fans not allowed to be critical of their team? I am just pulling your chains. That being said, I appologize for being such a Debbie Downer. I am the biggest Vols fan. It's just fun to see how fired up I can get you. I will stop, for real this time. Back to actual football talk, I think Butch has a lot more pressure on him than we realize, to not lose one of these last 4 games. I honestly do not see a loss in these last four games.

Damn has it been that long since you became the pimple on VTTW's ass?

I made this post and I approved it.
EmerilVOL

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2015, 11:42:03 EST »

Damn has it been that long since you became the pimple on VTTW's ass?

LOL.....Thanks for caring. Negative attention is still attention. BTW...who will be the SEC coach of the year in your opinion?

volsboyinsodak
TheRealOrange
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 01:42:09 EST »

Those comments don't address the true issue.  You started a thread entitled, "What do you think of Titans firing Whisenhunt? Too bad an owner won't fire..."  Great.  Let's discuss that.  Then within four posts you turned it into a discussion about Butch Jones.  That's not you trying to mess with people.  That's not you being critical of the team.  That's you obsessing about an issue.  It's really not a big deal, but it's also hardly productive or thought provoking.
Navol
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 12:33:39 EST »

One trick pony.

Joevolsboy??? 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: