VTTW Board Index
April 27, 2024, 11:40:58 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding the 11th  (Read 7287 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2016, 04:26:50 EST »

I'm rooting against the rat bastards, regardless of who they play, period. Dot.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:33:56 EST »

Which rat bastards? 
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 04:37:23 EST »

I'm rooting against the rat bastards, regardless of who they play, period. Dot.

No f'ing way.    the red team!
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 04:43:28 EST »

Which rat bastards? 

On this forum, Philly, the only rat bastards are the rat bastard tiglets.   

Go Army - Beat Navy!
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2016, 04:48:51 EST »

I interrupt my vacation and consuming of multiple bottles of champagne to say: What a freakin' nightmare. There are three tiglet fans here and it's a good thing I've been drinking heavily.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am a charter member of the ABC club. Anyone but the danged tiglets. Even Bama.

Happy dadgum New Year.
Be-the-Vol
In The Two Deep

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2016, 04:52:32 EST »

I interrupt my vacation and consuming of multiple bottles of champagne to say: What a freakin' nightmare. There are three tiglet fans here and it's a good thing I've been drinking heavily.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am a charter member of the ABC club. Anyone but the danged tiglets. Even Bama.

Happy dadgum New Year.

Happy New Year!  But the red team, go Tigers!
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 04:56:53 EST »

For the record, I never said I root for anybody, but I WILL root against the rat bastards.

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

VOLveeta
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 05:02:02 EST »

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER E.V.E.R. wish for the University of Alabama to win anything.  EVER.

And Lane Kiffin deserves NOTHING.

Love,
yer very popular pal here on VTTW™,
VOLveeta
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 05:07:35 EST by VOLveeta » Logged
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 05:05:45 EST »

Happy dadgum New Year.

It may not be a good thing to say, but I am definitely wishing for a natural disaster of some kind at the University of Phoenix Stadium (or whatever they call that place now) on January 11.  Nothing too destructive - just a sand storm, followed by a major swarm of locusts, followed by a freak ice storm, followed by a power outage covering everything west of St. El Paso will do nicely, thank you. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 05:07:49 EST »

Nope nope nope.  I pulled for the red team in the SECC, and it took a week's worth of showers to wash the stink off.  Never again.

PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2016, 05:07:54 EST »

It may not be a good thing to say, but I am definitely wishing for a natural disaster of some kind at the University of Phoenix Stadium (or whatever they call that place now) on January 11.  Nothing too destructive - just a sand storm, followed by a major swarm of locusts, followed by a freak ice storm, followed by a power outage covering everything west of St. El Paso will do nicely, thank you. 
i could live with that
I would add a disco party breaking out on the 50 ...

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2016, 05:16:26 EST »

i could live with that
I would add a disco party breaking out on the 50 ...

Burn baby, burn....................   

Go Army - Beat Navy!
LouisVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2016, 02:24:56 EST »

Put me in this column (with the single exception of bama vs ky in basketball)

I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER E.V.E.R. wish for the University of Alabama to win anything.  EVER.

And Lane Kiffin deserves NOTHING.

Love,
yer very popular pal here on VTTW™,
VOLveeta

My pronouns are:  I, Me, My, and Mine
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2016, 04:00:31 EST »

Put me in this column (with the single exception of bama vs ky in basketball)

there are certain phrases that never have, and never will cross
My lips I am a member of the hate Bamer early and often club

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2016, 07:23:14 EST »

No f'ing way.    the red team!

This.

Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v
Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v :bird:Buck fama! v

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: