VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 11:42:46 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Naughright continues to call KNS  (Read 4067 times)
Creek Walker
« on: February 21, 2016, 03:59:15 EST »

So, our friends down south might believe a UT professor is making up the fact that Jamie Naughright is a harassing, obsessive pain in the side but now the News Sentinel joins in on those claims as well. The more we learn about Dr. Naughright, the less flattering she appears.

http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/vols/columnists/john-adams/john-adams-shedding-light-on-jamie-naughright-2c37f52f-a85a-25cd-e053-0100007f53bd-369543051.html
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 04:28:46 EST »

I'm sure Mr. Shaun King and the NY Post will reference these recent revelations soon.   

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 04:49:32 EST »

It's been well established that there are some serious holes in Naughright's story.  But put that aside for the moment.  If all we had to go on was one person's word over the other, with the benefit of 20 years of hindsight, who are you going to believe?

Manning has been an overwhelming force for good in the world.  He built a childrens' hospital in Indy.  He raised millions and was on the ground helping out in NO in the immediate aftermath of Katrina, and skipped out of Colts training camp to do so.  He established a fund to help the families of terrorist victims here in Chattanooga last year.  And that's just a few of the items that have been publicized.  He also answers every piece of fan mail and even sometimes visits some fans when the cameras aren't on. 

Naughright, OTOH, has proven to be a serial litigant.  A professional victim. A cosmetic surgery addict (I'm sure Peyton was very gratified to learn that he paid for her vaginal reconstruction ).  And if this most recent news is any indication, she just might be a mentally disturbed substance abuser.

I know who I believe. 

Am I "victim shaming"?  You're damn right I am.  Some "victims" deserve to be shamed.  Some "victims" aren't really victims at all.

Creek Walker
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 04:57:49 EST »

I'm sure Mr. Shaun King and the NY Post will reference these recent revelations soon.   

I have to make a minor correction. The paper that employees the faux black man is the NY Daily News. Obviously the Post isn't the bastion of all that is good and right with the world, but they have never published Mr. King's work...but they have published yours truly's, which is an important distinction.   But, yes, your point stands.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 04:59:59 EST »

BTW, Clay Travis claims to have a copy of her employment records from whatever college she was working at down in FL, and he says her firing had absolutely nothing to do with the Mannings' book.  I don't know if he can legally publish those or not- but if so, look for it on Monday.

HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 05:14:03 EST »

I have to make a minor correction. The paper that employees the faux black man is the NY Daily News. Obviously the Post isn't the bastion of all that is good and right with the world, but they have never published Mr. King's work...but they have published yours truly's, which is an important distinction.   But, yes, your point stands.

Yep, I sit corrected. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 05:32:43 EST »

Oh yeah- this latest "bombshell" about possible academic fraud...in Freshmen Orientation?

LOLOLOLOL.

I'm not proud to say that I might have cheated on a test or two when I was in school.  But I sure as hell didn't feel the need to do so in FO.  I can't say for sure what it was like at UTK in 1994, but at UTC in 1990, it was a pass/fail class, and all you had to do to pass was show up.

tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 08:04:26 EST »

My ears are bleeding with this harpy sh$t. She took the money (x3) and agreed to shut up. When is she going to do so? I don't want to trivialize what happened... but she took the money! How long will the media and courts be complicit in blackmailing the man over the same exact event? If it is justice she is concerned with then there were certain steps she could have taken but did NOT.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:10:25 EST by tshadow » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: