VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 09:25:22 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I almost feel sorry for her at this point  (Read 7099 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: February 26, 2016, 09:40:09 EST »

...Seriously.  This woman clearly needs help.  If I were Peyton, I'd get in touch with her and offer to pay for her psychiatric treatment if she first publicly retracts every allegation about me. 

As I posted elswhere last week, Naughright, if she stays on her current path, will likely be dead by her own hand before too long.  Suicide, overdose, DUI accident, whatever.  And when that happens, the PC outrage brigade will blame Peyton Manning for it.  Mark my words.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/25/breaking-police-reports-lay-out-peyton-manning-accusers-many-false-accusations/

VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 09:49:34 EST »

made to feel the pain of all of her accusations (not just Peyton) then perhaps she'll stop.                        
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 10:08:53 EST »

She is just bat shizzle crazy. 

But of course, we'll never hear anything resembling an apology or retraction from the likes of Shaun King, the NY Daily News, or Ben Maller for taking her word without anything to substantiate it. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2016, 10:11:10 EST »

I  didn't realize that she lives in Lakeland FL. I used to live very close to there. I'm beginning to think if she is a realtor and posts on the VS

11B4PJ3F7
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2016, 10:23:04 EST »

made to feel the pain of all of her accusations (not just Peyton) then perhaps she'll stop.                        

Look, I'm on Peyton's (and everyone else she's wronged) side here.  Clearly, this woman is out of her mind.  

But I can empathize.

I've been on a similar self-destructive path before- and if I hadn't gotten help...well, there's no telling what might have happened.  

(And this is the  first time I've admitted that outside of a very small circle of friends and family.  I really don't know why I'm doing so now, but...whatever)

But I just think that this is a woman with nothing to lose.  Bringing action against her for breaking the NDA won't help, because she doesn't have a pot to piss in.  Her home is in foreclosure, and she's obviously blown through the 300K+ that she extorted from UT and Peyton before.  Press the issue, and she'll just hurt more people.  And then she'll end up dead herself.   Maybe a little compassion is the way to go here.  JMHO.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2016, 10:37:48 EST »

She is just bat shizzle crazy. 

But of course, we'll never hear anything resembling an apology or retraction from the likes of Shaun King, the NY Daily News, or Ben Maller for taking her word without anything to substantiate it. 

I agree with this, which is why, if I were Peyton, I would demand a PUBLIC retratction/apology before I'd do anything to help her.

VOLveeta
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 12:12:10 EST »

I admit that I'm too lazy to dig into this deep enough, but I will ask... the thing about all this I find very odd is the thing about the envelope being left on her door with the taunting "Miss Vulgar-mouth" or whatever the heck it said and excerpts from the book.  Why on Earth would anyone do that?  It really seems far fetched.  Was this corroborated by anyone?

me
Creek Walker
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 04:21:56 EST »

BDV, you aren't keeping up with the narrative. The Peyton Manning critics are already saying that it's obvious PM and Archie are the cause of her being on the edge of a mental breakdown because they've constantly dogged her for the past 20 years and destroyed her career, driving her to this point. 
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 04:47:14 EST »

Look, I'm on Peyton's (and everyone else she's wronged) side here.  Clearly, this woman is out of her mind.  

But I can empathize.

I've been on a similar self-destructive path before- and if I hadn't gotten help...well, there's no telling what might have happened.  

(And this is the  first time I've admitted that outside of a very small circle of friends and family.  I really don't know why I'm doing so now, but...whatever)

But I just think that this is a woman with nothing to lose.  Bringing action against her for breaking the NDA won't help, because she doesn't have a pot to piss in.  Her home is in foreclosure, and she's obviously blown through the 300K+ that she extorted from UT and Peyton before.  Press the issue, and she'll just hurt more people.  And then she'll end up dead herself.   Maybe a little compassion is the way to go here.  JMHO.

I don't disagree with you regarding Naughright, however, those who have supported her needs to be destroyed....

11B4PJ3F7
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 05:02:13 EST »

I don't disagree with you regarding Naughright, however, those who have supported her needs to be destroyed....

Absolutely.  Starting with Whitey King.

FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 05:15:58 EST »

Absolutely.  Starting with Whitey King.
Not me. I would start with the hypocritical asses on the VS

11B4PJ3F7
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 05:33:46 EST »

Not me. I would start with the hypocritical asses on the VS

To be fair, there's only 3-4 on there who are still being unreasonably pigheaded about this.  I don't think even most of their posters take Native seriously anymore.  She's almost a  real-life SNL character at this point.

crockettman
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2016, 01:50:55 EST »

Her name says it all..Naughright..lol as in not-right in the head..
VoLynteer
Heisman

One klassy lady

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2016, 04:02:20 EST »

I  didn't realize that she lives in Lakeland FL. I used to live very close to there. I'm beginning to think if she is a realtor and posts on the VS

OMG 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: