VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 02:52:17 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So... Tyler Summit  (Read 5177 times)
VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2016, 02:40:02 EDT »

http://www.wwltv.com/mb/news/nation-now/tyler-summitt-admits-inappropriate-relationship-resigns-at-louisiana-tech/124873546

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 03:33:53 EDT »

Yep....looks like he made a bad mistake. Most likely cost him at coaching for a long...long time.
RockinGrannyVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 02:39:13 EDT »

And there is this......stupid, stupid, stupid -- ruined this young lady's life, ruined his wife's life, ruined his career -- wonder if it was all worth it.....for those of you that are my friends on FB, you should go read my Mom's response when I posted the article last night.  Of course, since most of you are men, you might not like what she had to say!   HA!   

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Bolt/Tyler-Summitt-resigned-after-reportedly-impregnating-player-44692733

murfvol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 03:59:54 EDT »

A child coming into the world a blessing, regardless of circumstances. There are no illegitimate babies. However, there will be lifelong heartache for all parties given the situation.

Hopefully everyone can experience healing and change God can provide. I throw no stones and make no jokes.

"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" - Ecclesiastes 6:11
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 04:29:38 EDT »

Into every life a little rain must fall. We are all rain makers or as the saying goes our own worst enemy. How we handle adversity is at least as important as the fact that we cause most of it. I think the babies are Gods way of providing opportunity for personal responsibility.
VOLveeta
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 04:43:56 EDT »

And there is this......stupid, stupid, stupid -- ruined this young lady's life, ruined his wife's life, ruined his career -- wonder if it was all worth it.....for those of you that are my friends on FB, you should go read my Mom's response when I posted the article last night.  Of course, since most of you are men, you might not like what she had to say!   HA!   

http://tennessee.247sports.com/Bolt/Tyler-Summitt-resigned-after-reportedly-impregnating-player-44692733

Ha!  I just read her response.  I will admit, at that age, the horndog in me sure was powerful.  Makes you do some VERY stupid stuff if you don't maintain that critter!!!
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 06:57:24 EDT »

And none of us Christians are judgmental at all.

volsboyinsodak
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 06:28:20 EDT »

What JUDGMENT! Tyler confessed. Tyler used the word inappropriate. Tyler resigned a reaction to his contrition. There is no gray area concerning this unfortunate incident unless you wish to argue that it isn't WHAT TYLER SAID IT IS! The only person judging here (so far) is you. Actually what I posted was out of a sense of pride in how he was addressing the issue (thus far) that he ADMITTED TO  CREATING. How did I know that someone would resent the fact that a "christian" had something to say at all? He could have tried to cover it up and left like a snake in the grass  but he didn't. I would have been less impressed if he had and we probably would not be having this tiffed because I would not have posted anything positive which is how my previous post should have been taken.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:35:13 EDT by tshadow » Logged
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2016, 05:42:59 EDT »

Apparently this girl transferred from Marquette when Tyler made the move. And it looks like she was getting some special treatment.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaw/2016/04/09/tyler-summitt-louisiana-tech-resigned-brooke-pumroy/82836748/

This is unbelievably stupid. Most of the time I don't find "unbelievably stupid" to be that unbelievable. But for Tyler Summitt to do this, it's pretty amazing.

By the way, the girl says that she is not pregnant.
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2016, 07:04:06 EDT »

By the way, the girl says that she is not pregnant.

Santos said she was not pregnant b/c there were rumors that she was the "one".  It appears that Pumroy was the one who had the affair with Tyler, and the article (which is kinda confusing fer sure) doesn't say whether she is pregnant or not.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 07:55:55 EDT by Coupe De VOL » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: