VTTW Board Index
May 02, 2024, 11:07:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of the next 4 games do you expect the Vols to be the favorite  (Read 2886 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2016, 04:49:15 EDT »

in?  Has the number changed since the off-season? Why?

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2016, 04:51:34 EDT »

in?  Has the number changed since the off-season? Why?
Typical.
Instead of vapid questions, for once how about your predictions on the point spreads for the games in question.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2016, 05:02:03 EDT »

I would pick the Vols 21-17. UF offense is weak. UF D is stout. By far the best D we have faced so far. Our offense hasn't had the light come on yet. UF would be a good game to have it shine. Why do y'all think I don't want Butch to succeed. i do. I just get sick of his coach speak. The "I will not apologize for our poor performance against Appy" is just BS. He just needs to beat some teams he is not supposed to beat. He hasn't done that yet and people defend him like he is Lombardi. He is supposed to beat UF Saturday. If he doesn't, God help Vol nation. It will get ugly for him and that doesn't bode well for the season.

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2016, 06:08:48 EDT »

I would pick the Vols 21-17. UF offense is weak. UF D is stout. By far the best D we have faced so far. Our offense hasn't had the light come on yet. UF would be a good game to have it shine. Why do y'all think I don't want Butch to succeed. i do. I just get sick of his coach speak. The "I will not apologize for our poor performance against Appy" is just BS. He just needs to beat some teams he is not supposed to beat. He hasn't done that yet and people defend him like he is Lombardi. He is supposed to beat UF Saturday. If he doesn't, God help Vol nation. It will get ugly for him and that doesn't bode well for the season.

I think there is criticism of Coach Jones from reasonable fans. Then there are those like you that recite what you hear from the talking heads, or just cream your panties stirring the stew. Coach Jones has done a nice job thus far. Period. Saban wasn't Saban until he got to the deep south. It takes time to become Vince Lombardi you ignorant slut!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2016, 06:14:47 EDT »

I think there is criticism of Coach Jones from reasonable fans. Then there are those like you that recite what you hear from the talking heads, or just cream your panties stirring the stew. Coach Jones has done a nice job thus far. Period. Saban wasn't Saban until he got to the deep south. It takes time to become Vince Lombardi you ignorant slut!

Your reply says all I need to know about your character. Only losers that can't make a legit reply call people names.

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 06:15:43 EDT »

And then to you seem to miss the fact that being a fan is a fairly casual thing for a normal human. One thing I hate is someone constantly bragging about the superiority of "their" team. Win, or lose, it matters not for most normal people. Your level of "concern" appears to be where that of a platinum level contributor should be. Are you in deep discussions with the Haslams? I know you'll fix it. Champion that you are!

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 06:20:54 EDT »

And then to you seem to miss the fact that being a fan is a fairly casual thing for a normal human. One thing I hate is someone constantly bragging about the superiority of "their" team. Win, or lose, it matters not for most normal people. Your level of "concern" appears to be where that of a platinum level contributor should be. Are you in deep discussions with the Haslams? I know you'll fix it. Champion that you are!

Just shut the F up. What are you? 12. Your stupidity proceeds you. Please ignore my posts you little man.

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
Re:
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 06:25:39 EDT »

You are trying too hard if you are really a Vol. Why not try to blend in with some established discussions? I think you are an elaborate troll, which seems rather childish. Oh well.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2016, 09:55:14 EDT »

Why misquote him?  He actually said "I will never apologize for a win", then went on to add that it was not a good performance and "we have a lot to work on".

Why be dishonest?  I guess you have to lie to make your point. 

And we will see how Saturday turns out, but I think our "under-performance" is overstated in the last two games. VaTech just walloped BC 49-0.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2016, 10:01:00 EDT »

Why misquote him?  He actually said "I will never apologize for a win", then went on to add that it was not a good performance and "we have a lot to work on".

Why be dishonest?  I guess you have to lie to make your point. 

And we will see how Saturday turns out, but I think our "under-performance" is overstated in the last two games. VaTech just walloped BC 49-0.

The vapors in his mind are clouded with his unnatural hatred of all thing Butch

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: