VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 02:08:14 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dayum. Just, dayum. Play and game of the year.  (Read 2287 times)
MIAUTIGER
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2016, 01:40:08 EDT »

You guys are starting to look like the typical team of destiny. Congrats! Love it when the hobnail boot's on the other foot!!!

Bammer suxes! That is all!
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 02:09:16 EDT »

I remember watching ya'll a couple years ago and thinking, "Why can't we ever have a season like that?".  Well, looks like it's happening, and it's awesome.  I still don't think we can win either of the next two, but I sure as hell wouldn't bet money against us at this point.

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 02:39:43 EDT »

I know it sounds like hyperbole, but that just might be the play and game of the program!

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 02:45:28 EDT »

I know it sounds like hyperbole, but that just might be the play and game of the program!

Depends on what happens going forward.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 03:07:52 EDT »

I remember watching ya'll a couple years ago and thinking, "Why can't we ever have a season like that?".  Well, looks like it's happening, and it's awesome.  I still don't think we can win either of the next two, but I sure as hell wouldn't bet money against us at this point.

I feel better about Tamu after hearing they struggled today.  That, and they typically collapse about halfway through the season anyway. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 03:11:45 EDT »

I feel better about Tamu after hearing they struggled today.  That, and they typically collapse about halfway through the season anyway. 

We have to get some guys healthy.  If Hurd is out now, on top of all our other injuries, that's going to make it next to impossible.   Of course, this team specializes in next to impossible. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: