VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 08:23:32 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ugh. I guess we have to pull for that coonass corndog POS next Saturday  (Read 4243 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2016, 04:23:55 EDT »

It was going to be a lot easier to pull for LSU over UF before yaw yaw took over.  Now I'll need a long shower afterwards.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 04:37:48 EDT »

Yep. I have a friend who likes him but thinks Petrino is scum. Go figure!  Although, if even by a small margin, even the Ogre probably has something on Petrino.

I think LSU wins big.  He has them turned around and might even land the job.  Which will then mean probation down the road.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 04:40:49 EDT »

I might have to buy some corndogs for our mini household tailgate party here in SC

11B4PJ3F7
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 04:42:35 EDT »

I might have to buy some corndogs for our mini household tailgate party here in SC
If I wasn't going to be in the land of brisket I might have some corn dogs as well, Lord knows yawyaw loves him some mustard

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 06:30:30 EDT »

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!  A Corndog win would give both UGA and UF 2 conferences losses with one of them guaranteed a third since they still have to play each other. We could lose to both A & M and the Tide and still win the east (though I hope that doesn't happen).
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 06:34:39 EDT »

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!  A Corndog win would give both UGA and UF 2 conferences losses with one of them guaranteed a third since they still have to play each other. We could lose to both A & M and the Tide and still win the east (though I hope that doesn't happen).

And that's why I'll reluctantly be pulling for the corndogs.  But damn, I hate orgeron.  I'll never forgive that POS for poaching our recruits (on a UT issued cellphone, no less) on his way out the door.  There's a special place in hell for that guy.

RIPLEYVOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 07:15:22 EDT »

I just rolled watching his interview after the game.  Yaw, yaw, yaw and yaw.....and yaw yaw yaw. 
Ridge Runner
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 07:18:33 EDT »

And that's why I'll reluctantly be pulling for the corndogs.  But damn, I hate orgeron.  I'll never forgive that POS for poaching our recruits (on a UT issued cellphone, no less) on his way out the door.  There's a special place in hell for that guy.

Yeah, I'll be holding my nose while I root for LSU, but it's the old "the enemy of my enemy is my friend " situation.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 07:58:33 EDT »

We have the hardest SEC left....more so than UGA and FL......we really need for FL to lose.
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 08:01:28 EDT »

We have the hardest SEC left....more so than UGA and FL......we really need for FL to lose.

I don't see florida running the table. They may loose two the west teams.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 08:55:03 EDT »

I don't see florida running the table. They may loose two the west teams.

Del Rio will be back...Florida will be a better team when he does. LSU goes to the swamp and Ark hasn't beaten FL in 9 straight tries IIRC.
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 09:26:27 EDT »

Del Rio will be back...Florida will be a better team when he does. LSU goes to the swamp and Ark hasn't beaten FL in 9 straight tries IIRC.

That does change things. When do they expect to play him?
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 09:31:52 EDT »

i'm not that sure that makes a big difference really
Yeah he is better than the Big Can't Count retread but the delta isn't that great

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 09:51:16 EDT »

i'm not that sure that makes a big difference really
Yeah he is better than the Big Can't Count retread but the delta isn't that great

Yeah.  People are acting like he's the second coming of Joe Montana, and he's not.  In fact, if he had played against us, I think we would've blown them out by more than we did.  Barnett probably would've had 5-6 sacks by himself.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2016, 09:56:37 EDT »

I'm not letting myself worry about what the gaytors do, on the grounds that I am going to believe...believe that we can win the next two.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: