VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 02:07:07 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adrian Martinez, Alontae Taylor, and Cade Mays...  (Read 2380 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:22:43 EST »

...are all visiting OSU together today.

Happy Vols gameday, folks.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 09:03:34 EST »

If When we make a the homerun hire, surely Mays comes back in the fold.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:05:47 EST by VinnieVOL » Logged
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 09:23:13 EST »

At this rate, our homerun hire will have to pull a lot of guys back into the fold.

Currie (and/or whomever is pulling his strings) has completely bungled this situation.  And while nothing can change that at this point, all will be forgotten if he makes the right hire.  But if he doesn't, he'd better hire a bodyguard.  Hell, he'd better hire the Secret Service.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:32:38 EST by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 09:44:56 EST »

At this rate, our homerun hire will have to pull a lot of guys back into the fold.

Currie (and/or whomever is pulling his strings) has completely bungled this situation.  And while nothing can change that at this point, all will be forgotten if he makes the right hire.  But if he doesn't, he'd better hire a bodyguard.  Hell, he'd better hire the Secret Service.

Don't get me wrong, all recruits matter but there are 3-4 guys that we gotta make sure we keep right?  Make the hire, we get them imo.  And imo, Currie gonna get it done.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 09:51:42 EST »

Don't get me wrong, all recruits matter but there are 3-4 guys that we gotta make sure we keep right?  Make the hire, we get them imo.  And imo, Currie gonna get it done.

I definitely want to keep (or take back) the 3 guys in Columbus today, all our DL recruits, and the DB Harris that we lost to Vandy.  You see what our QB situation looks like right now, so I'd say that Martinez is right up there with Mays as the most important guys in this class.

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 10:29:25 EST »

I definitely want to keep (or take back) the 3 guys in Columbus today, all our DL recruits, and the DB Harris that we lost to Vandy.  You see what our QB situation looks like right now, so I'd say that Martinez is right up there with Mays as the most important guys in this class.
It is a hard sell. Especially to the ones that have no ties to Tennessee. Who would you rather play for Urban Meyer or Jones/?(next coach)? I just want UT football to get back to the position where all recruits know that they will have a shot at a SEC title every year.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 10:45:12 EST »

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2017, 05:29:48 EST »

tOSU is hitting Tennessee hard right now.  They already have a verbal from Blackman RB Master Teague, and are looking very solid with another Blackman player - a guy who UT covets - in WR Trey Knox. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: