VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 09:15:36 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: it the spirit of the old board, I want Tony and/or Six Shooter to put up the old  (Read 2993 times)
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« on: November 28, 2017, 09:43:29 EST »

waving HTML checkerboard flag background back up, let the 128 bit version of Rocky Top blast and invite Merlin and Chief Osceola back to get into some good. old fashion flame wars just to show a lot of the resident loser flamers how its done 

11B4PJ3F7
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 11:28:28 EST »

waving HTML checkerboard flag background back up, let the 128 bit version of Rocky Top blast and invite Merlin and Chief Osceola back to get into some good. old fashion flame wars just to show a lot of the resident loser flamers how its done 

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 12:00:31 EST »

It was hard to read but it was cool. Cool to see some of the old names.

volsboyinsodak
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 12:05:53 EST »

It was hard to read but it was cool. Cool to see some of the old names.

https://web.archive.org/web/19970711002703/http://www.utvols.com:80/volsboard/wwwboard/frames.html

FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 12:15:24 EST »

awesome, thanks! I wish some of the old regs would come back, like AllVol, BayVol, 45-3 and Volociraptor, just to name a few.....

11B4PJ3F7
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 12:37:37 EST »

awesome, thanks! I wish some of the old regs would come back, like AllVol, BayVol, 45-3 and Volociraptor, just to name a few.....

Yeah, I miss AllVol - I'm glad I got to hang out with him and his wife a couple of times.  I miss Volunteur as well.  I think he is still on the air at the classic rock station in the tri cities.  I'm pretty sure I heard John on the air last time I was driving thru.  I don't remember 45-3 at all.  I started hanging out on the board during the 97 season for sure, maybe a little earlier than that.  I remember reading Gridscape around the time we were recruiting Peyton or during Peyton's first year.  I kinda remember being on some kind of forum when Peyton announced.  Man, that was the very early days.  I didn't post much back then, but I remember posting on Gridscape back when you had to submit emails to submit a post!

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 01:04:39 EST »

wow!  That was right before I started posting. I think it was around the start of the 97 season.  I know I was all over the board for the gator game that year, and IIRC started posting in late August or early September.  At that time, I was TheVol.  I changed to BanditVol when VTTW started. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 01:13:02 EST »

Dammit, Jake, purge the board!  It's taking FOREVER to load on my WebTV.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: