VTTW Board Index
June 01, 2024, 03:54:00 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: At least 11 strong-ass offers  (Read 1244 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2020, 10:48:09 EDT »

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29745009/ncaa-lsu-coach-wade-part-impermissible-payments-potential-recruits-others?platform=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 11:36:42 EDT »

Nothing to see here.... move along. But poor Donnie Tyndall will get 5 more years added to his show cause.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 09:14:27 EDT »

Boom!

I hope LSU pays dearly for their arrogance in retaining him.

Not holding my breath though.

I mean, after all, you are supposed to pay the athletes, apparently.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2020, 05:56:18 EDT »

After watching "The Scheme" on HBO I have a really bad impression of that whole FBI-Dawkins fiasco. Who knows how much money was spent and Dawkins received the biggest sentence -18 months. The major FBI undercover agent never even testified and was never presented for questioning, all amid allegations that he and others involved most likely stole from the sting activity.

The one definitive truth from the documentary is that Will Wade and Sean Miller are both 100% total and complete liars. Its worth the 2 hours, imo, if you want to invest the time.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2020, 04:20:45 EDT »

Look at the Houston Astros.  How much have they really suffered? If you ain't cheatin' then you ain't tryin'. Look at how the stars have aligned for them. They are playing their games in front of no fans that would have been brutal to them. Life isn't fair.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: