VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 04:23:08 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A cold, cold night in Columbia but WOW  (Read 630 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2020, 02:02:37 EDT »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ilvy8U8Nbos" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ilvy8U8Nbos</a>

Drove in snow to get to the game
At the beginning of the 4th quarter I walk down to the ramp, just above the Pride (wall protected my legs from the cold wind)
The Tennessee section was going bonkers the last 5 or so minutes
During the TO that SC took on the last TD drive it was beyond crazy

After the game there was a video from the ramp on youtube where I could hear my very horse voice singing Rocky Top

Picked up a lot of shop towels on the way out as for some reason the cock fans had no use for them and dropped them on the ramp and concourse
It was a long 3.4 hour drive Sunday morning back to Bubbaville.
The wife asked if I would have a problem staying awake, no worries, I was beyond hyped

Took me over 30 min after I got back to chill out enough to sack out

A random note:  Message board info was when their QB had his feet parallel it was a run and when one foot was in front it was a pass
Check his feet in OT and watch the DEs just T off and go for the QB

BTW, the color guy missed two things
1) On their last TD we only had 10 men on the field, a LB (I think Meggitt) had got injured and the staff people hadn't let the coaching staff aware of it, why Jones went ballistic
2) the reason we chose the South end of the field wasn't the wind but playing in front of the Tennessee fans - no brainer (which is why I could not understand Arkansas always picking the South end in Neyland in the 6 OT game)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 02:13:01 EDT by PirateVOL » Logged

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: