VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 09:30:32 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Thread.........  (Read 6208 times)
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2020, 08:56:31 EST »

I see Bielema is going to coach at Illinois. That's a good fit for him.

Which means Army has dodged that bullet. Jeff Monken was a short list candidate there.

#GoArmyBeatAirForce

Go Army - Beat Navy!
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2020, 09:21:09 EST »

If aTm is the second best team in the SEC, then there is a wide gap between them and Bama. And Bama just has another #1 class. When will their run be over? We are a ways away from beating the mediocre teams in the SEC. Hope next year is more back to normal practice and playing wise. Covid isn't here to stay is it?

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2020, 10:46:03 EST »

I mostly like what I see of Bailey, but he has a couple of JG-like tendencies, first and foremost he holds the ball too dam long. Second, he doesn't seem able to sense the rush. In that second category he is nowhere near as bad as JG and not as bad in the first, but it's still kind of eerie watching him emulate JG to some extent.

I am sure it's just rookie stuff and he will shake it off, but he does need to be more sensitive to the rush and learn how to get rid of the ball.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: