VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 11:08:44 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #9 UGa vs #8 Cincy. Do you care who wins.  (Read 971 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2020, 12:01:14 EST »

How many SEC teams would beat Cincy yet people whine about them not being a playoff contender. Or better yet, how many SEC teams would be undefeated playing Cincys schedule? Thats the only upside I see for UGa winning. It would help shut up the G5 schools thinking they should be considered. The conference you play in does make a difference. Damn, I sound like an SEC homer.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 02:04:05 EST »

Do you even have to ask?  I will pull for just about anyone vs Georgia, with the exception of bama and (sometimes) florida.

I do think Cincy will have their hands full now that Daniels is the uga QB.  Without him I might actually consider Cincy a slight favorite. It will be tough for them, but I will be rooting for them.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 03:22:52 EST »

UNC coach Mac Brown had a interview Sunday on ESPN after the playoff teams were announced and I agree with him. He said to expand the playoffs to at least 6 teams and then go to 8. Let the group of 5 have their own league and own championship because it's been proven that the committee is never going to let a G5 team in the playoffs and it's not right.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2020, 03:55:18 EST »

UNC coach Mac Brown had a interview Sunday on ESPN after the playoff teams were announced and I agree with him. He said to expand the playoffs to at least 6 teams and then go to 8. Let the group of 5 have their own league and own championship because it's been proven that the committee is never going to let a G5 team in the playoffs and it's not right.

You know damn well that when a G5 team finally DOES make the playoffs, there will be a one loss UT team sitting at #5.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: