VTTW Board Index
April 20, 2024, 08:15:19 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I suspect that the QB room might be a tad smaller soon  (Read 1105 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2021, 12:13:34 EDT »

https://www.wbir.com/article/sports/ut-qb-kaidon-salter-amari-mcneill-face-misdemeanor-charge-after-marijuana-found-during-police-stop/51-ce9f69ee-9341-46af-9248-4d8b0f0b0bb6

2nd strike for Salter

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 01:24:39 EDT »

cut him, too much baggage regardless of his talents

11B4PJ3F7
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 03:09:04 EDT »

There may have been a reason that he wasn’t as highly recruited as some thought that he should have been. He’s been in town 6 months and has been in trouble twice. Even though the charges against him were dropped from the 1st incident, it’s my understanding that the school had placed him on probation.
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 03:18:24 EDT »

There may have been a reason that he wasn’t as highly recruited as some thought that he should have been. He’s been in town 6 months and has been in trouble twice. Even though the charges against him were dropped from the 1st incident, it’s my understanding that the school had placed him on probation.
yes, he is on probation, per Hubbs

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
HerbTarlekVol
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 01:57:14 EDT »

Blinn Junior College in Texas may be getting a 4 star QB soon. 

Go Army - Beat Navy!
Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2021, 07:48:18 EDT »

fizzleing stupid ass Salter.  I don't see keeping him...I just don't.  Of course, after we let him go, he will see the light and go on to win a NC for wherever he lands.  THIS IS THE WAY when it comes to Big Orange Country. 

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2021, 08:01:32 EDT »

fizzleing stupid ass Salter.  I don't see keeping him...I just don't.  Of course, after we let him go, he will see the light and go on to win a NC for wherever he lands.  THIS IS THE WAY when it comes to Big Orange Country. 

He’ll probably end up at OU with about 50 of our other former players. Since Lincoln Riley is most definitely not, under any circumstances, doing any tampering.

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2021, 09:17:53 EDT »

sigh

I just tired of football right now, period.  Not excited about the new season even with the new coach.  Will look forward to seeing the new offense for sure, but otherwise pretty much resigned that we are going to not be worth a shizzle again for a few years.

So...meh.  Salton, quit being an idjut, but figure it out somewhere besides UT.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: