VTTW Board Index
June 01, 2024, 03:25:39 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wonder how signing day will go? Or have most coaches given up on  (Read 543 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2022, 11:38:20 EST »

recruiting high school players and now give most of their attention to recruiting transfers?

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 06:04:54 EST »

With the early signing day, today means a lot less than it used to, and the transfers just make it even less of an event.

ESPN has us at 21, but Rivals at 11.  ESPN has us 5th in the East, Rivals 2nd.  Maybe that just means Tamu, uga and bammer are way ahead and every one else is in a pack.  Assuming this has been the case the last few years, it tells me that we should expect to be competitive with everyone but uga and bammer.  Our performance this past season tells me the same thing.

Well there you go.  My "ceiling" expectations for next year are 10-2.  I doubt we do it, but it should be everyone's ceiling at this point. IMO.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 07:08:38 EST »

We got a long snapper. I could make a million jokes on that. 

https://www.rockytopinsider.com/2022/02/02/national-signing-day-tennessee-football-lands-bennett-brady/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: