VTTW Board Index
March 28, 2024, 11:20:35 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPN 'puter says 78% Vols  (Read 368 times)
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2022, 08:49:18 EDT »

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401403901

I'm surprised it's that high.  When it gets over 80%, it tends to be a lock.  Figures we'd be just a bit lower than that.   

Scanning the scats is pretty impressive for the Vols. We are averaging more than twice as many points per game.

Of course, they have definitely played a tougher schedule, but all at home. We will be their first road game.

I know stats and particularly computer projections don't win games, but I can't help but feel pretty good about this one. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 08:50:34 EDT »

Just noticed that hasn't been updated yet...will be interesting to check it again tomorrow.

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 05:49:34 EDT »

its up to 87%

https://www.espn.com/college-football/game/_/gameId/401403901

I know its just a projection, but I'd bet a second mortgage on my house that we have never been favored that much against the gators in the history of the ESPN FPI 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: