VTTW Board Index
April 19, 2024, 03:00:31 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My view on the injuries  (Read 326 times)
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2022, 03:14:24 EDT »

Sampson out till at least L$U due to high ankle sprain

Small will be available for UF

Tillman?  I think he hurt his knee on the 1st Sampson TD, he got cut (accidentally) from behind and on the intentional low shot he hurt his ankle
Ify.  Probably may be able to play against UF but I'd sit him and allow him to heal for L$U and onwards

BTW, if you don't believe that Coach Hype doesn't believe it was an intentional low shot, just watch the his reaction when he went out to check on Tillman and the LONG stare down with Moorehead (> than a minute)
Also, he allowed Jackson to drive down the field and score, usually he calls the dogs off and run out the clock

After the game there were some "unpleasantness" between the teams.  Their QB's mouth was writing checks that his body couldn't cash and his teammates pulled him away before there was a repeat of the actions of #9 (that was the genesis of the tutu remark last night)
After the Pitt game you could tell there was mutual respect between the teams.  Last night, not so much.

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 03:19:32 EDT »

Addendum:  Just watched the VQ 2 Minute Drill and AP noticed Hype's reaction to the Tillman injury as well

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: