VTTW Board Index
April 25, 2024, 06:23:40 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Judas Priest! We made that a lot harder than it should have been..........  (Read 348 times)
droner
Heisman

The Internet's Finest Poster

View Profile
« on: September 25, 2022, 01:29:39 EDT »

But it's a win. A big win.

Where's the corkscrew? 
tshadow
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 01:39:49 EDT »

We almost made that qb look like a world beater. If not for the 50/50 completion rate and interception... Florida has a habit of reminding me just how important time outs can be in a game. If we had just gotten that one first down after they took their last time out... My take is we have not yet exorcized our UF demon yet.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2022, 02:17:21 EDT »

Well I'm still sober, and we are the winners of this game for 365 days, but I agree. Florida didn't lose any confidence because of this game. I had hoped we might demoralize them. Really most of them have been close games for a while. We just find a way to lose them. Not today!  
« Last Edit: September 25, 2022, 02:20:15 EDT by SmokeyJoe » Logged
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2022, 04:37:18 EDT »

Well I'm still sober, and we are the winners of this game for 365 days, but I agree. Florida didn't lose any confidence because of this game. I had hoped we might demoralize them. Really most of them have been close games for a while. We just find a way to lose them. Not today!  

UF may retain some confidence, not sure it will do them much good.  I think what uga will do to them is ugly, and they likely have several other losses, possibly even including Free Shoes U

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: