VTTW Board Index
April 18, 2024, 07:55:37 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Titans fans….  (Read 761 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2023, 01:28:15 EDT »

…You know your team hates you, right?

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 03:25:04 EDT »

…You know your team hates you, right?

Well he can't be worse than Malik Willis 
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 03:30:27 EDT »

Well he can't be worse than Malik Willis 

He actually can. You saw what he did against our garbage secondary last year.

I like the titans. But if Levis does what I think he’s going to do, and Hooker does what I think he’s going to do, they deserve everything that’s coming to them.

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 04:20:29 EDT »

He actually can. You saw what he did against our garbage secondary last year.

I like the titans. But if Levis does what I think he’s going to do, and Hooker does what I think he’s going to do, they deserve everything that’s coming to them.

Well they don't have the best record as an organization lol ... Time will tell.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 04:51:22 EDT »

Pass on Hooker and take Levis.....And people wonder why the Titans suck no matter who the GM is. I posted last night watch the Titans take Levis because that's who they are and what they do. The Titans needed major help on the OL....at WR....at TE and they took a damn QB when Tanneyhill will be the QB next season. That's 2 years in a row the dumb ass Titans have wasted draft picks on a QB....Levis passed for 89 yards and 3 ints against us and we had one of the worst pass defenses in the country....GOOD GOSH!!!

I watched Vabrel personally work out Trey Smith during several drills at pro days.....And then pass on him multiple times in the draft. Only for Trey to be a starter from day one and now a Super Bowl champ....The Titans suck and will always suck. And the Titans owner, Amy reminds me of Doris of the Orlando Breakers on Coach.....And just as dumb.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 05:29:11 EDT »

Ridiculous pick by the Titans. I may root against them now. 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2023, 06:35:37 EDT »

Pass on Hooker and take Levis.....And people wonder why the Titans suck no matter who the GM is. I posted last night watch the Titans take Levis because that's who they are and what they do. The Titans needed major help on the OL....at WR....at TE and they took a damn QB when Tanneyhill will be the QB next season. That's 2 years in a row the dumb ass Titans have wasted draft picks on a QB....Levis passed for 89 yards and 3 ints against us and we had one of the worst pass defenses in the country....GOOD GOSH!!!

I watched Vabrel personally work out Trey Smith during several drills at pro days.....And then pass on him multiple times in the draft. Only for Trey to be a starter from day one and now a Super Bowl champ....The Titans suck and will always suck. And the Titans owner, Amy reminds me of Doris of the Orlando Breakers on Coach.....And just as dumb.

The sucked when they were in Houston, and even worse now that they're in Nashville..... with the CommodeWhores. Who knew that this would happen?

11B4PJ3F7
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2023, 05:21:47 EDT »

They are tanking and will look better after a complete rebuild in time of the new billion stadium they will open...No other explanation.

Only positive if there is one...Levis was rated as a top 10 pick and they got him in the second round....But...the dumb asses traded up to get him. 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 06:55:00 EDT »

I will root hard for the Lions now. Titan's still my fave...in spite of themselves.

volsboyinsodak
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023, 07:29:44 EDT »

Seems Philly is drafting the UGA defense.....Don't blame them.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023, 07:49:02 EDT »

IIRC the Titans getting only four draft picks.....It seems the Colts and Texans are getting about 20 picks each.
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2023, 07:59:11 EDT »

They took an OL in 1st round. Word is they have lost faith in Malik Willis. So that is the justification I suppose. Football is a team sport. Levis was highly regarded by the people that grade players. They are right more often than not. I still think they are going to deal Henry as part of the rebuild. Keep Tannehill one more year, and hope Levis works out. 
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2023, 08:08:26 EDT »

They took a RB in round 3 which is a head scratcher UNLESS they know they are going to need help at the position. New stadium worked in 99. Maybe it will again in a few years. Since they've been in Nashville they've been to a Super Bowl, 3 or 4 AFC Championship games, won their division 6 or so times, and earned the wildcard a few times. Not the the best track record, but far from the worst. The thrill is in the chase! 
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2023, 09:57:39 EDT »

How the hell did they win the number 1 seed the year before with Henry missing most of the season? I new they were effed when they let AJ Brown get away.

volsboyinsodak
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2023, 11:56:55 EDT »

How the hell did they win the number 1 seed the year before with Henry missing most of the season? I new they were effed when they let AJ Brown get away.

That was a good all around team. Went to AFC championship the year before. Plus Henry's replacements did really well. Finally caught up to them against the fast rising Bengals. All teams eventually face hard roster decisions because of salary cap. In hindsight letting Brown go was not offset by what they brought in. Jon Robinson was fired. Now the new guy immediately in the frying pan. He is paid well to face the criticism. I think there will be a major trade or two involving the Titans in the near term. They definitely need help at WR.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: