VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 07:22:48 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else watch ?BS High? yet?  (Read 583 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2023, 08:50:23 EDT »

It?s an HBO doc about the Bishop Sycamore scandal from a couple years ago. I thought it was funny at the time, and still laugh about ESPN getting snookered. But that dude is pure evil.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2023, 06:24:40 EDT »

It?s an HBO doc about the Bishop Sycamore scandal from a couple years ago. I thought it was funny at the time, and still laugh about ESPN getting snookered. But that dude is pure evil.

Starting it now.  Also, ?Swamp Kings? on Netflix is a total joke.
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2023, 06:44:28 EDT »

Starting it now.  Also, ?Swamp Kings? on Netflix is a total joke.

Well, judging by the reactions on one of our sister forums, it definitely  appealed to a certain target audience. But yeah. I couldn?t get through the first episode, then read some reviews and found that the proceeding three are just like the first. It?s like a 4 hour doc on Nazi Germany that spends 95% of its run describing how Hitler made the trains run on time and just glosses over the rest.  
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 06:48:08 EDT by Black Diamond Vol » Logged

Coupe De VOL
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 07:17:46 EDT »

I am shocked, shocked, shocked to find out Vinnie and BDV are NOT Gator fanboys!!!

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2023, 04:21:06 EDT »

I am shocked, shocked, shocked to find out Vinnie and BDV are NOT Gator fanboys!!!

I know I?ve been really subtle about it over the years. But yeah, I?m not a big fan.

Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2023, 04:22:13 EDT »

Zach Smith (yes, THAT Zach Smith) fills in some of the blanks that Swamp Kings ignored.

https://youtu.be/Q6GlNOJ7jqE?si=O4gUYNDlaUWfvVoL

VOLMAN
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2023, 10:43:17 EDT »

TRUTH !          
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 03:43:40 EDT »

Zach Smith (yes, THAT Zach Smith) fills in some of the blanks that Swamp Kings ignored.

https://youtu.be/Q6GlNOJ7jqE?si=O4gUYNDlaUWfvVoL

Very entertaining stories.  Didn't know Percy Harvin was such a punk!  Did know he got away with a lot.  Two, count them TWO murderers from that national championship run era.  Urban violated his own rules to win, for sure.  top tenth of top percent indeed....of THUGS!   

Most revealing was the effect of staff changes. Always knew losing Mullen hurt him, but it was more than that.   Very interesting youtube.  Props to Zach for being willing to dish.   

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: