VTTW Board Index
April 28, 2024, 05:09:04 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope all of you are well. Just got back from the Bristol race. Haven't seen the  (Read 184 times)
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2023, 04:42:16 EDT »

UF game replay yet. Don't know if I want to. Hope they rebound and get their shizzle together from here on out. I bet UGa and Bama are licking their chops if the Vols don't improve by leaps and bounds. The AP game gave me lots of doubts. AP gave them too much trouble on offense and defense for comfort. That high powered offense that runs 3 plays a minute has not shown up. Milton ain't Hooker either. There is still time to turn it around and have a really good season. About all positions have underachieved. This is their fourth game coming up. They should be in top form by now. Still looking forward to an exciting season. Should be some awesome games in our upcoming schedule. Take care folks.

volsboyinsodak
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: