VTTW Board Index
April 30, 2024, 07:35:52 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not gonna lie, I?m still pissed  (Read 155 times)
Black Diamond Vol
Heisman

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2024, 08:53:01 EDT »

And I won?t get over it anytime soon.

But in an effort to cheer myself up, I?ve taken a trip down a rabbit hole. If you?re so inclined, go to the search bar at the top of this page, type in ?Currie?, ?Schiano?, or ?Haslam?, read some of the results, and marvel at how far we?ve come since those days.

VinnieVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 01:16:21 EDT »

Yep, not gonna be over it anytime soon here either. Hurts bad.

The finality of it is just brutal.
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 03:26:45 EDT »

I've taken it better than a lot of years....Honestly we went further than I thought we would. I would not have bet a dime we would make it out of the Sweet 16. I said back in January we have 2 good players and several ok players. Against Purdue one of our good players went MIA and our so so players didn't/couldn't/wouldn't take up the slack.

The thing I hate the most is not seeing DK do his thing wearing orange. At UT we just don't see the likes of him but once in a blue moon.
JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 03:57:07 EDT »

I've taken it better than a lot of years....Honestly we went further than I thought we would. I would not have bet a dime we would make it out of the Sweet 16. I said back in January we have 2 good players and several ok players. Against Purdue one of our good players went MIA and our so so players didn't/couldn't/wouldn't take up the slack.

The thing I hate the most is not seeing DK do his thing wearing orange. At UT we just don't see the likes of him but once in a blue moon.
I agree.

I think I posted before the game that I was unusually calm headed into the game. It was a strange feeling for me, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: