VTTW Board Index
April 29, 2024, 06:56:23 EDT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game and TV Information - Next football game: Tennessee at Missouri, November 11, 2023, 3:30 p.m. ET, CBS. Go Big Orange!

Message Board Links - Wayne and Hobbes' Auburn Board, Mudlizard's Vitual Swamp

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking at the NFL draft it is obvious why UGA and Bama have been an automatic L  (Read 3435 times)
SmokeyJoe
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2022, 08:06:12 EDT »

Your titty baby coach seems awfully concerned about it.

"JediMaster" has a titty baby coach & username 
Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2022, 05:24:58 EDT »

Hell....SEC commish Stinky was in Washington yesterday to speak before congress asking for a limit and regulations be put on NIL money....Guess you can figure who sent his azz up there....We just can't have a level playing field and allow other teams to do legal what some teams have done under the table for years...

Based on things I've read UT is one of the major NIL players in the country....Must have pi$$ed some folks off.
FLVOL
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2022, 06:25:29 EDT »

Hell....SEC commish Stinky was in Washington yesterday to speak before congress asking for a limit and regulations be put on NIL money....Guess you can figure who sent his azz up there....We just can't have a level playing field and allow other teams to do legal what some teams have done under the table for years...

Based on things I've read UT is one of the major NIL players in the country....Must have pi$$ed some folks off.

lil' Nikki is pissed we got Lamaleava, there's no two ways about it

11B4PJ3F7
Creek Walker
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2022, 07:43:50 EDT »

Isn't it interesting how that works? I don't like the NIL either. I'm on record as saying it (and the transfer portal) will ruin college football. But when the SEC is fine with it until it threatens to upset the status quo...well, that's just more proof that the SEC is hopelessly corrupt.
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2022, 10:10:33 EDT »

I guess our cash payments in McDonalds bags was okay. I would say we did it under the table too. It's just the way things are done. Not many schools are innocent. It just amuses me that a lot of schools cheat and still put out trash teams. We should at least have a little respect for the ones who win. I guess they are better cheaters. If you win it makes it all worthwhile. If you cheat and still stink up the place you are just as guilty, it's just that no one cares.

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2022, 10:13:30 EDT »

I guess our cash payments in McDonalds bags was okay. I would say we did it under the table too. It's just the way things are done. Not many schools are innocent. It just amuses me that a lot of schools cheat and still put out trash teams. We should at least have a little respect for the ones who win. I guess they are better cheaters. If you win it makes it all worthwhile. If you cheat and still stink up the place you are just as guilty, it's just that no one cares.
You really need to extract your head and actually do some RESEARCH some time!
It won't kill you and it might improve the board's mental health!

All men dream: but not equally.
Those who Dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds
Wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the
Dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they
May act their dream with open eyes, to make it Possible.
This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet"
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis
volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2022, 10:49:13 EDT »

You really need to extract your head and actually do some RESEARCH some time!
It won't kill you and it might improve the board's mental health!
I guess Pruitt was fired for not cheating. Noted. Why are/were we so worried about probation? I could give a shizzle about the boards mental health. Especially yours. Back at cha!

volsboyinsodak
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2022, 12:39:13 EDT »

I guess Pruitt was fired for not cheating. Noted. Why are/were we so worried about probation? I could give a shizzle about the boards mental health. Especially yours. Back at cha!
That's you fizzleing problem, you are too fizzleing LAZY to actually form a VALID opinion, based on FACT vs any random piece of BS you hear  or read!!
THAT is why the rest of us think you are worthless TROLL!

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." - David Hackworth

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2022, 12:51:18 EDT »

Seriously nobody likes you., even IF you are a Vol, and I don't think you are. Goofball!
Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2022, 08:59:47 EDT »

All coaches outside of Jimbo, Riley and Kiffin are concerned about it.  Even Chumley is concerned.  NIL is starting to be used as a guise for pay-for-play, and that will not do.

Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2022, 09:25:34 EDT »

I guess it still stings, no?
Absolutely.  Right up there with Tua to Smith to end the 2017 Natty, Aubie's Prayer in Jordan Hare, and the last minute against LSU in 2009.   

Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2022, 09:29:00 EDT »

Trivia time for you Jedi:

Q: How do you make 7k people louder than 70k?
A: Give Josh Dobbs a football and 4 seconds
Jeopardy style: 
A: How to make 7k people louder than 90k
Q: What is a Hobnail Boot?

Jedi Master
Starter

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2022, 09:33:53 EDT »

"JediMaster" has a titty baby coach & username 
My, my.  The once-proud UT Vol fanbase has been reduced to sophomoric name calling.  But, that is all you've got.  (And I love it!)

SmokeyJoe
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2022, 11:01:41 EDT »

My, my.  The once-proud UT Vol fanbase has been reduced to sophomoric name calling.  But, that is all you've got.  (And I love it!)

"Sophomoric"? Sure thing, Champ! 
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2022, 07:52:57 EDT »

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2022, 07:54:37 EDT »

OMG. Do you really believe that NIL is going to be some great equalizer?!

In recruiting?  Abso-fizzleing-lutely. It's already making a difference.

Not for every team, but for the programs willing to put in the money for sure it will.  How can it not? 

"The speed of our movements is amazing, even to me, and must be a constant source of surprise to the Germans.”  G. Patton
Creek Walker
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2022, 09:32:56 EDT »

Troll fishes for response. Troll gets response. Troll acts insulted. 
PirateVOL
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2022, 09:52:03 EDT »

Troll fishes for response. Troll gets response. Troll acts insulted.  
One of our rare threads with two (2) trolls participating
I do note that the puppy troll ignored my post ...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 09:53:44 EDT by PirateVOL » Logged

This I did.
—T. E. Lawrence,

Tnphil
All-American

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2022, 04:37:50 EDT »

volsboy
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2022, 10:24:21 EDT »

I do have my good days. A least you have never called me a Bammer too much, like some. Hell I've been on here since 1998 when I lived in Omaha (Offutt). If I was a bammer, I would not be a regular. I just say stuff without a filter. maybe I should be more of a orange colored glasses type. None of us are perfect. Carry on.

volsboyinsodak
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2022, 10:55:55 EDT »

Trivia time for you Jedi:

Q: How do you make 7k people louder than 70k?
A: Give Josh Dobbs a football and 4 seconds

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2022, 10:58:34 EDT »

This x 1000!

BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2022, 11:01:34 EDT »

So...

1. Yes Virginia, we tried to cheat*
2. And got caught
3. No Virginia, we did not do a good job cheating
4. Because our recruting classes were still just above average
5. And...see 2 above

So uga and bammer both out-cheated us, for sure.

Thank you for pointing out a very obvious thing we all already know!  That seems to be a speciality of yours. 

* Its a reference to a certain letter from the Editor of the Baltimore Sun.  I doubt you get it.  Google if you must.

JeffCountyVolFan
All-SEC

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2022, 12:44:35 EDT »

Funny how not so long ago Nick was explaining how his freshman QB, who hadn’t started a game, was making 7 figures from NIL. I don’t remember that he was upset about that, but I suppose he could have been hiding it really well.

Now, there is talk that Bama may have been contacting players before they entered the portal. Not surprisingly Saban insists that it is all hot garbage, of course.

It’s not that there was (is) cheating going on - it is the hypocrisy and the utter astonishment that anyone would accuse Nick and his program. He is a lot like Butch, in that they both think that they are smarter than everyone else in the room. In actuality, though, he isn’t really fooling very many people.
BanditVol
Heisman

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2022, 05:54:50 EDT »

Funny how not so long ago Nick was explaining how his freshman QB, who hadn’t started a game, was making 7 figures from NIL. I don’t remember that he was upset about that, but I suppose he could have been hiding it really well.

Exactly 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: